Thursday, August 18, 2011

Goodnight...not so much

I think my child is going through a phase...or something. She is just aweful for me to put down to bed. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm gone 3 to 4 nights a week when it's her bedtime. So when I'm home at bedtime she knows she get away with anything.

Insert incredibly guilty feeling here.

We had her at one time where she would lay down before being completely asleep and be fine. Last night at 8pm she was wide awake and totally not interested in sleep at all, even though she was rubbing her eyes. I rocked her some and then figured I'd take the "Super Nanny" approach. Needless to say, Jordon ended up with her, he rocked her and put her back in the crib...then I ended up with her and she went straight to sleep. Go figure, little stinker. She's been asleep since about 9:30pm and it doesn't look like she's moved at all.

I have no clue what to do! I know it doesn't help that I work at night. Insert more guilty feelings here. Ugh! It looks like we're going to have to get tighter with her schedule, especially around bedtime. What to do, what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment